CalumetStewardship.org is the website of the Calumet Stewardship Initiative, a coalition of civic, cultural, and environmental organizations. This website contains information about the Calumet Stewardship Initiative's work and how you can get involved. The Calumet Stewardship Initiative is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to its website. The following outlines our online policies and the ways in which we collect, store, and use personally identifiable information via our website.
Notice of Proprietary Information
All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by the Calumet Stewardship Initiative or other individuals or entities. All rights are reserved. The names, trademarks, service marks, and logos of the Calumet Stewardship Initiative appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or affiliation with any product or service without the Calumet Stewardship Initiative's prior written permission.
Although the Calumet Stewardship Initiative website includes links providing direct access to other internet sites, the Calumet Stewardship Initiative takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on those other sites, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those sites.
Under no circumstances shall the Calumet Stewardship Initiative be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site. If you are dissatisfied with any materials on this site or these terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using or visiting this site.
Information We Collect
- Personal Information: The Calumet Stewardship Initiative collects personal information only with your explicit consent. On the website, this information is collected via contact forms or membership application.
- Aggregate Information: The Calumet Stewardship Initiative collects aggregate information via IP address and computer settings. This information is not tied to your personal account and is used only to improve the website and provide content based on audience preferences.
Information We Do Not Collect
- Financial Information: The Calumet Stewardship Initiative does NOT collect any personal financial information via this website.
How We Collect the Information
- Cookies: When you access this website, our analytics service might store some information on your computer in the form of a "cookie" (i.e. a small piece of text that stores information on your browser in your computers hard drive) or similar file. We do this to analyze the effectiveness of the website. The information saved in the cookie is not tied directly to any personally identifiable information.
How We Use the Information
- E-mail Communications: The Calumet Stewardship Initiative uses the information you provide to send you email communications about your inquiry or membership application
- Third Party Access: The Calumet Stewardship Initiative will only disclose your information to third parties to complete your request for more information or for membership. The Calumet Stewardship Initiative will not sell your information.
Contact us via
August 31, 2012